YouTube Channel

Thursday, September 8, 2011

WESTFIELD COWBOYS - Scrimage #2 & CY LAKES vs KLEIN COLLINS

Football is starting....I know my husband is soooo happy. 

Besides Izaiah having scrimmage #2 a week ago, we now have my husband's nephew to watch.  He plays on varsity at Cy Lakes....# 55.  We got to attend one of his games last Saturday and I will admit I enjoyed it.  I love watching football when I have a personal vested interest.  I'm sorry but the NFL can suck it, lol....but shhh, don't tell my hubby I said that, K?  He loves ANYTHING football...me on the other hand, eh' not so much, EXCEPT that I enjoy watching my boys. 

Soon we will have 4 teams to watch....Izaiah on the Westfield Cowboys, Donovan will be on the junior high team for Bailey Buccaneers....and then my husband's nephews....one a junior at Cy Lakes playing Varsity and then other a freshman on the Cypress Longhorns, over in the YFF. 
It's going to be a busy season for us.

Here's a few from the Westfield Cowboys scrimmage #2 against the Patriots and then below you can see a few of Dion from the Cy Lakes and Klein Collins game last Saturday. 

COWBOYS vs PATRIOTS








CY LAKES vs KLEIN COLLINS





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are some excellent pictures..so professional..I love them!! Dave Polk