1. Jackie with What A Scrappy Life posted a link to a blog post she did back in June and I love the idea. She posted the link on the Studio Calico message board this week so I thought I would share with any of those that missed it.
We all have those random cuts from the Cameo but no real way to keep up with them, she shows on her blog post how she stores them in albums to flip through as needed.
You can see her post here: Jackie-Cameo Love Keeping It Together
2. Cathy Zielske posted on her blog a little video of how she does the screen captures from her phone...
You can see it here: Cathy Zielske - Hey How Do You Do That
3. A Vegas Girl At Heart...I found this blog through Pinterest and she has some fun freebies perfect for Project Life. I really like them and they are free!
See the post here: A Vegas Girl At Heart - Freebies
4. This post on What A Beautiful Mess, I though was pretty useful, I have some corner punches and I am not sure what to do with them sometimes, so why not make medallions out of them.
See the post here: What A Beautiful Mess - Corner Punch Medallion Tutorial
5. I couldn't finish of this post with out my favorite quote of the week being #5 ....