YouTube Channel

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Ball Happy - Layout Share

I used mostly the November kit from Studio Calico but I did add in the arrows from the October kit.  This was a really fast layout, I knew I wanted something colorful but the paper was a little too bright so I cut it with my cameo into the sunburst, then I misted it with three different Mr Huey colors, white, pinstripe & shine.  They toned the color down perfectly.  I sewed the strips down in the middle with black thread and folded up the sides to give it a little depth.

If you give Kaos any type of a ball he will be in heaven, they are even better than treats for him.





2 comments:

Fleursbydesign said...

Love the sunburst, great idea to use the mists to wine down the paper :)

Unknown said...

Very cute! Love the stitching down the centers!