YouTube Channel

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Starting off 2014 the right way....

Well we will see how well I can keep up, my goal is to blog once a week.  Realistically I know I will not blog everyday and not even every other day but once a week, I should be able to handle that.  Maybe, at least I'm going to make an attempt.

I figured I would start off the year with some picture of my "creative space".  I call it this because it's just that a space, an area in our game room/family room upstairs.  I do my editing here, my scrapbooking, my project life and any other crafty type thing I can come up with.

My area consists of a huge desk I got for $20 on craigslist, a kitchen island cart from Ikea, a white desk from Ikea (formally part of our family command station) and my newest addition the small gray metal cart I got from Ikea this past weekend.  I was so close to getting the Raskog cart but I saw this one and it was $20 cheaper and would do the trick.  Along the back wall I have these black metal shelves that hold albums, paper, tools I don't use, a typewriter that I got for $5 (currently not working), and then my daughter's sewing machine that I took over.

My area is functional but I long for the day that I can have a room to myself and I can do all cute functioning matchy matchy stuff. LOL

Sorry for the phone pictures but 1. I didn't feel like getting out my "big" camera and 2. If I wanted to make this post happen and have pictures I needed it quick and simple.







No comments: