YouTube Channel

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Old Photo & New Layout

I'm going back through old photos, trying to scrap some of my favorites that I never got around to doing.  I started scrapbooking in 2001 but then stopped after a couple of years. I finally picked it back up in 2010 and I haven't looked back.  I love making pages.  I have tons of photos that I took before I started scrapping and from my break.  I don't think I will ever run out of things to scrapbook, at least I hope not.

This photo is of my oldest daughter Alexis, I took this photo back in 2008 she was 13 at the time and I just started getting into photography more. I used most of the March Studio Calico kit and some stamps from previous kits the flowers are from the embellishment grab bag that I scored.  The white dots are made with Mr. Huey's Calico White mist on a polka-dotted mask, then I just stamped sentiments in between the lines and used the Amy Tan thickers that came in the kit for a tone on tone look.

Thanks for looking...





5 comments:

Pam W. said...

Really beautiful layout.

Margrethe said...

Your daughter is beautiful, as is your layout! Love the colors :)

Jennifer Grace said...

This is very soft and beautiful. I love that raindrops paper, and how you stamped 'love you more' in the circles! x

Angela Butler-Carter said...

I love the color scheme.

LB whosthischick said...

OMG I totally love how you used the circle pattern with your title. Just awesome.