YouTube Channel

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Love It - Layout Share

Face it....I suck at blogging.  I do, I am not going to sugar coat it. I get busy I simply forget or run out of time to blog...there I said it, no reason to say any more....Let's keep it moving.

I do get to scrapbook I post way more on Instagram than I blog, it's just way more easier, I wish I could link my Instagram to my blog.  That would make it so much easier.

This is my first layout with my Feb kit from Studio Calico...I have so many layout that I need to post so with me being off for a few days from my real full-time job I can get around to posting them. We shall see....

A simple layout...I put two pieces of the ombre washi together and cut the title using my cameo, I really like the wood arrows that came in the kit too.





1 comment:

The Coco Martha said...

Your layouts are awesome!!!