YouTube Channel

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Time to take down the decorations...

I'm sad Christmas is over already, it came and went so fast.  I plan to take down all the decorations today and tomorrow but I realized I had not taken pictures of everything.  I'm so sad to see it all come down, it turned out so cute this year. 

I will say this though, it was my first year making pretty much all of my decorations and I am really proud about the way they came out.  I made mini wreaths for each side of the mirror.  I made the tulle covered trees that are sitting on the shelf.  I painted a vase to hold the silver branches and hung some mini ornaments on it.

It's a sad sad day....





I took a dollar store ornament, glued it to a piece of wood I painted then I painted the wooden letters from Hobby Lobby and glued them on the piece of wood too.


2 comments:

R and J Studios said...

Your decor is AWESOME! I love it!

Anonymous said...

I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I do not know who you are but definitely you're going to
a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!
Check out my weblog dr seuss birthday party theme