YouTube Channel

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Ashley's Maternity Session in Old Katy - Houston Maternity Photographer

Meet Ashley's a really cute mom who is about to have her 2nd  baby.  She actually won a FREE session from me at the beginning of this summer but she wanted to save it for her maternity pictures.  I met her, her husband and their cute little girl out in Katy at Heritage Park, this was my first time shooting here and I must say this park was so cute.  It reminded me of the Sam Houston Park in downtown Houston, I love the old houses but this park just had more of a country feel to it. 

When her husband got out the truck he mention that this might just be the quickest session I ever had, lol. It's seems their little girl was such a free spirit, she just could not be contained, she wanted to feel her toes in the grass and wasn't having much to do with me. We did manage to get some shots of her and then dad was kind enough to go play with her while I snuck in a few shots of Ashley. She is just the cutest little thing.  Actually, I think their whole family is just too darn cute!  I wishm them all the luck with expanding their family....











No comments: