YouTube Channel

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Guess what....Classic size Happy Planner January Monthly Kit

Several have asked and I didn't purchase a new classic sized HP at first, I didn't think I would use one but I caved.  I saw a new neutral and it had to be mine.  I do have a use for another planner.....well at least I found one.  This will be my work planner. See it's settled, I needed it. I'm sure several of you out there are just like me and this is probably the story of your life too. lol  Planner girl problems!

Here is what the kit looks like:


And to download the zip file, just click HERE.

Enjoy and don't forget to tag me on IG or Facebook....I love to see how you all use it.


1 comment:

Desert Bloom said...

Oh, thank you so much for going to the effort and trouble of creating the Classic size. I was even considering resizing the large HP file down to the Classic size so that I could use it. Now they will all match. Yeah! I absolutely love your designs. Thank you so much once again.