I have a different type of post today, I decided to film a video about my planner line up for 2017. I'm using 5 different one but they all do truly have a purpose.
1. Mini HP - I couldn't pass this cutie up, I do decorate the weeks and I am using it as a daily journal or where I can jot down something about each day. No extra stickers other than the initial decoration, I wanted this to be strictly me writing in my own handwriting. I keep this in my purse/bag or most times by my side of the bed.
2. Personal Size Recollections binder - this is my planner on the go as well as my wallet. It's always with me. I have several personal size binder that I can switch out often.
3. Recollections Spiral (smaller size one) - this is my at home planner, I can use all the stickers I want, plan my week out but it stays home.
4. Classic Happy Planner - this one is in one of the deluxe cases or covers, not sure what it's really called but I use this for my work planner. It stays in my laptop bag or on my desk in my office.
5. Big Happy Planner - I love this one and I got it strictly for my memory planning. I cannot wait to start printing pictures for it.
So that's it for now, I mean this is as close to planner peace as I can get. Do I think I might add or change something.....probably but hey it is what it is and I have accepted it.
Here is the video that shows and goes into more detail, feel free to check it out!