YouTube Channel

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

My new Yellow Color Crush Planner

Okay let me just say that this planner makes me Happy! I mean I have never been a yellow color person in the past but it was something about this planner that I just loved.  I have two Color Crush planners already and I have been using my Recollections planner lately, but when I saw this in person I knew I had to have it.  I have looked for it online but no one had it, a new craft place opened up here in Houston and they had it in stock there.  It was meant to be.

After I bought it I had to go to Hobby Lobby and Michaels to find the perfect paper to make dividers for it.

I found a navy stripes with some yellow roses and it was nice, but then I spotted the black and white paper with red and yellow flowers, that spoke to me and I knew it was perfect.

All I did was cut the paper down, punch a deocrative label out of yellow card stock, color the edge with a black marker, cut down a plain black pattern paper as the backing and then laminated it all.  Very simple but I think it looks classy but still fun.

I still use this planner as my wallet like I did with my recollections planner.  Below are some pictures and also the video walk through of the planner, how I set it up and more info on the dividers I made.

You can see the video on my YouTube channel, by clicking on the video below or up at the top of this blog post there is a link directly to my YouTube channel.  If you came here from Pinterest, please go subscribe to my channel, I try to post a video and I will give info on how to get free printable pages.


Below is some lovely pictures of this shiny happy book of sunshine that I keep in my purse.







Thanks for stopping by!





No comments: