YouTube Channel

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

My kids are 18, 15, 13 and 11, my youngest Izaiah, was the only one really interested in dressing up and going trick or treating.  And of course he wanted me to make him a zombie, which I totally didn't mind doing. I did the make up for him and his little friend.  Now Donovan our 13 year old said he was too old but he was going to go walk with them.  Or so we thought, he came back with a good amount of candy too. He broke my rule, no trick or treating if you don't dress up.  I'll let him slide this year but next, he will be dressing up to go. 

Oh and we had a little costume thing at work if you dressed up you got to leave early and they were giving away prizes for different categories, I'll find out today if I actually won anything.  Here is my costume...I was a pop art girl, lol.  It was funny because when I got to work, people didn't even recognize me, so I guess that was a good thing.  And mine sign, well it goes along with my job, we deal with retirement accounts so I tried to come up with something that fit in with my actual job.



8 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Great costumes! Looks like they had fun!

Meghann Andrew said...

Great zombie makeup!

Mary Jo said...

Cute costume!
And great job on his zombie makeup!! :)

Unknown said...

Such great costumes!

Blessed Ladybug said...

he looks good .. i bet all sister and brother wanted some candy i bet.... i hope he had fun....

Tiffany said...

Wow, great make-up.

laura said...

Too funny. Hope you had a great evening.

gale said...

That's a great looking zombie! DS was a zombie a couple of years ago and it was a fun costume to make. He won a prize at a halloween party too. Your costume looks great too-that makeup job is really good!