YouTube Channel

Monday, September 17, 2012

Weekend Recap - iPhone Version

I had a pretty busy weekend, I got some work done but I also got some much needed family things done as well and I really really need to concentrate on more family time, more hubby time too.  I just feel like there are not enough hours in the day sometimes.

Friday - The commute home was bad I got stuck at work until 4:45pm and then I hit a wee bit of traffic because it was about to storm.  We went to my daughter's volleyball game and then took our boys to watch a high school football game (and it was a sea of umbrellas) and then went for dinner afterwards.

Saturday - I got up early and drove out to the Houston Premium Outlets so my daughter could pick out her birthday present, I promised her another coach purse for her 18th.  We took a few minutes to play around in claire's with some of the funky glasses, lol.  I also picked Donovan up some new Nike slides since I was at the outlets and he needed new ones. After that I rushed back to our side of town to watch my son's football game. Despite the rain the night before it was a hot day and afterwards I wanted to just go home and relax.  I did get a little bit of scrapbooking done, that's my way of relaxing. lol

Sunday - We got up and had a small family gathering for brunch to celebrate the 18th birthday of Alexis that was on the 13th and Donovan's 13th birthday that was on the 9th.  Afterwards Sonja and I spent the rest of the day shopping. Sonja needed shoes and accessories for her homecoming next weekend and my  mom wanted to take her to get them.  Notice how tall my daughter is?  My mom is 5'7" in flip flops my daughter with heels on towers over her.  She is so tall and the shoes really showed it.  My mom also ended up getting her a necklace, earrings and ring to match her heels.  When we got home I had her put her dress and everything on for a little dress rehearsal.  She looks amazing and so grown, believe it or not she is only 15 and not close to sixteen at all.  I ended the evening by helping her friend with her mum, she brought all the stuff over but had no idea what our how to do it.

Like I said the weekend was non stop and very busy!





4 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Wonderful photos! Looks like everyone had some fun. :)

Mary Jo said...

Great photos!!
And you have such a lovely family :)

laura said...

Crazy busy time--but love all the photos.

gale said...

Great pictures! Isn't it cool how we can get the most random pics now with our phone? Even when I carried my P&S camera I never thought to get it out for these everyday moments. But I do remember to use my phone camera. Weird.