YouTube Channel

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Heisman Pose - Layout Share

I'm really happy that I am actually using my stamps instead of hoarding them. I've been getting them for a while now but I seem to never incorporate them into my layouts.  Project Life, yes, but I never can seem to "fit" them into a layout.  I'm working on it though and I am happy with my progress.

The Looking Good and funky arrow stamps are from the dollar bin at Michael's.  The Go, See, Do is from the Studio Calico exclusive PL set from Two Peas.  The title is stamped using the Roxie set from American Craft Shoreline Collection. The bottom label stamp is from the August main kit at Studio Calico.

As you can see I'm still using up some remaining items from the August kits from Studio Calico.




2 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Great layout...love the titleand that perfect action photo!

deb duty said...

Really love this layout! I haven't scrapped any football photos from when my son was little. Need to put that on the to do list!