YouTube Channel

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Free Photo Session - Small Business Vendor Show hosted by Anna Knows

You could win a Free Photo Session, just for stopping by my booth! 


I'm participating in my first vendor show, I'm excited and stressed all at the sametime.  Getting ready for this hasn't been easy for me. To start I designed and printed a banner, it turned out great! (that was the easy part). I had to call in a favor with my friend/wedding coordinator/party planner, Courtney with Brown Ink Events , I needed an organge table cloth, I can't go with the plain jane white ones, I need to be different, my booth has to flow. LOL.

Oh and I had to get this whole HDMI set up and attachment for my iPad, actually it was my husband that helped me with this part. That way I can have a nice slide show playing on one of my HD computer monitors.  Now, getting the slide show together is another daunting task.

Then, I realized late last week that I had forgot about my brochures, UGH!  Can you believe that, luckily Laurel with Go Against The Grain was able to help me out. She's designing them for me as we speak, I can't wait to see them. I'll be knocking on Office Depot's door as soon as they are ready to print, that's what I get for waiting until the last minute.

So, I think I'm almost ready, if you can, you should stop by the event and show some love to the small businesses here in Houston, it's this Saturday (June 4th), from 1pm to 4pm at the Omni Hotel on I10.....also if you wouldn't mind going and checking out Anna Knows or you can find her on facebook as well, tell her Life In Print sent you: Anna Knows Facebook Page.


Feel fee to share this and pass it around!

No comments: