YouTube Channel

Monday, December 27, 2010

My first Mini Album complete with pictures...A gift for my mom

This Christmas I figured I would try my had at a mini album, I wanted to make one pretty bad and I knew my mom would really appreciate one. So I decided to take some of my favorite photos from the wedding and create her Chirstmas gift. My mom was a huge help in making sure my wedding was a success and I love to give her gifts at Christmas that tug at her heart strings. This year of course would not be an exception to that.

I created the below album as her gift and gave it to her on Christmas, it was a complete tear jerker for her and she absolutely loved it.

6 comments:

Becky said...

Awesome job! Love the colors you used!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

love your mini album!looks fantastic!

thanks so much for visiting my blog siehledwithakiss.blogspot.com today and taking the time to write such a kind comment. feel free to stop by again or even sign up to follow-i would be honored! thanks again

smdluxe said...

Very cute!! I love the color combo.

Nicki said...

Your book looks fabulous and totally unique to your wedding - well done.

Tracy said...

Your album is beautiful. I love that you added feathers to the wings of the bird.
I think my daughters' goal when giving me gifts is to make me tear up as well. :)

Keshet said...

This is beautiful! Love the ribbon and little details!