YouTube Channel

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Potential...She just might have it.....

Well I am doing good with every other day I see, I had yesterday's post all planned out in my head but we were at my daughter's volleyball practice and I by the time I got home I was just too tire to blog. So the post I had planned will be delayed.
I will however talk about my oldest daughter Alexis, she will be 16 in September and is just one of the lights of my life.She's outgoing and crazy as I don't know what, but so full of personality, and I love her so. She's very athletic and very much into volleyball. She plays for her high school but is in the process of trying out to be on a club team. A very expensive investment might I add, I say investment because she could have a chance, if she's good enough to get scholarships during her seasons playing club....free money for college, YES, where do I sign up? lol


Now naturally at her practice the other day I had my camera and you know I had to get some shots, so I though I would share a few of her in action here tonight.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the vball pics!! You go, Alexis!!

--Coach Matacavage