YouTube Channel

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Every Other Day....Hey It's a start....

Yesterday I was not able to blog, since we had to head over to our wedding videographer's house and proof our wedding video, so coming back the day after is still good for me. Shoot I was blogging once a month at the most before, so this people is a break through.
For those of you that do not know, I recently got married, May 1st to be exact and I feel like the day just flew by. But watching the video just made me feel so good about it all. It's a wonderful and magical way for me to live that day anytime I want to. I have to admit that our videographer did an awesome job way more than I expected and oh so beautiful.

I also received the first CD from my wedding photographer in the mail today. AMAZING is all I can say about her too. Well actually there were three and they all did a great job.

So again tonight blog world I leave you with no pictures, why you ask because I am too lazy to be honest. I posted some cake smash photos over on my Facebook page if you want to go check those out.

Don't worry tomorrow will be pictures....I have it all planned out in my head already.

Chow for now!



No comments: