YouTube Channel

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Super Bowl Winners - Spring, TX - Personal Post

I have been consumed for the last 3 to 4 months with Football....Football practice three times a week and then games every Saturday. I've been shooting action shots of the freshman, sophomore and senior teams for the Westfield Cowboys. My was on the freshman team and my stepson is on the sophomore team. I say was on the freshman team because their season ended a week ago when they lost in the 2nd round of the playoffs to the Spring Lions. But Donovan, Big D as we call him is on the sophomore team and they managed to make it through the playoffs to the Super Bowl. The Super Bowl happened today and I am so excited to report that they WON, we beat the Klein Jets! It was a tense game but it was a great game!

Here are a few shots from today!


From left to right: My daughter Alexis, my mom, me, my other daughter Sonja and then in the front my son, Izaiah. We came to represent for real!

This is my fiance Justin, the proud Daddy!

No comments: