YouTube Channel

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Is this thing on? Hello?????

Okay I know I have not been keeping up with my blog, I am probably the worst person in the world to blog, why? I have no idea why? As much time as I am on this computer editing or googling for wedding inspiration you would think I would have time to post a little here and there. Fat chance!

So what have I been up to lately? Well I've designed some invitations, photographed and produced 531 photo ID badges for the YFL little league football organization. Created a collage for a wedding aniversary and photographed over nine little league football games. And that is all in addition to my regular planned sessions. Wow.....see why I haven't blogged.

Some things I'm working on.....Home Portrait Parties and Holiday Mini Sessions.

The first person that reads this and emails me before 11:59pm on 9/23, gets a free session for up to four people, not good enough for you? Well I'll even throw in an 8x10 and (2) 5x7s. How about now?

Let's see if any one really reads my blog and emails me. Tick Tock...Tick Tock...Tick Tock

No comments: