YouTube Channel

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Monograms

I've been helping my FSIL (Future Sister In Law) plan her wedding, well I say plan there isn't much to do since she took all the fun out of it by having it on a cruise ship. (Ugh) The cruise line handles almost all the stuff. The only thing really necessary to make was the invitations, me being a big diyer (is that a word) was estactic to help but her not so enthused. LOL! I couldn't stay to help put them all togher but I did design them for her and I can toot my own horn and say the turned out fab!

I had to come up with some monograms for her and we ended up using two different ones, the first one we used as a cover for the flip style invitation and then the second one we used as a sticker/seal for the outside of the envelopes.


No comments: