Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Halloween Cupcakes - Planner Sticker Download


Hey Planner Peeps....I created this kit for Halloween.  It's a cute set of vectors that I got off of Free Pik, I added an ombre to pull it all together and I pulled a few of the images apart and created some washi as well.

Here is the set up in my personal color crush using the Sew Much Crafting inserts:







And here is the set up in my Happy Planner:






Here are the vectors that I got from Free Pik and used to create this kit, click on the name of the file to go right to the page.







 Funny Halloween Cupcakes




















Cartoon Halloween Cupcakes












I hope you enjoy these, please remember to tag me on IG if you post your layout there my IG is Lifeinprint, or if you are on one of the Facebook groups tag me there too!

You can download the zip file HERE, Remember when you download it is in a zip format, you will have to then right click and unzip.  Inside you will find the PDF with registration marks and a studio file with cut lines.



No comments: